Design Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Rock and Ruddle. (Company Number 7816330) whose registered office is 63 Sugden Road, London SW11 5EB.
2. The competition is open to anyone except employees of Rock and Ruddle and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the company or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Facebook, or Instagram competition post, or via the Rock & Ruddle website.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Subsequent entries from the same person will be discounted.
7. Closing date for entry will be stated on the Facebook, or Instagram competition post and on the Rock & Ruddle website. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The shortlist will be chosen by the company directors and the winner by the illustrator Clare Mackie. The prize will be manufactured as quickly as is reasonable and not more that 21 days from the receipt of the physical piece of art. If no piece of art is deemed appropriate the best entry will receive a large hairbrush of their choice from our existing range.
13. All artwork submitted will become the property of Rock & Ruddle Ltd as soon as it is received.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or private message on Facebook, Instagram and/or e-mail within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be dispatched.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18. All entrants agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Rock & Ruddle and not to any other party